Maher&Maher: Senior Analyst / Consultant– Youth Program Design
The Senior Analyst/Consultant will support the U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Job Corps under our contract to help the agency enhance the Job Corps program by advancing a new student centric model. We will use Student-Centered Design and Design Thinking to enhance the Job Corps program areas of outreach and admissions, education and training, and career transition. The Senior Analyst will play a key role in developing and advancing varied and complex outreach, technical assistance, and training solutions and contribute to the design of technical assistance strategies, strategic planning, Student Centered Design facilitation and training delivery, and writing technical assistance products like staff guides, online learning, web-based tutorials, virtual events, and reports. The Senior Analyst/Consultant will be an expert in fostering and maintaining strong client relationships and ensuring high-quality products and services are delivered to clients on time and on budget.
We are looking to immediately hire knowledgeable Senior Analysts or Consultants with a strong background and experience in Youth Program Design (low income, at-risk youth) and in one or more of the following areas:
- Pre-Apprenticeship Programs
- Design Thinking - Human/Customer Centered Design
- Career Pathways
- Engaging Business and Industry
- Career technical training programs
- At least 10 years of professional experience and at least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of academic programs focused on young adults;
- Demonstrated experience with technical assistance and training activities;
- Previous consulting experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with demonstrated ability to express complex ideas clearly;
- Exceptional facilitation skills;
- Ability to interact effectively and diplomatically with individuals at all organizational levels;
- Enthusiastically builds and maintains strong professional client relationships, with a laser focus on customer satisfaction;
- A self-starter with the demonstrated leadership to head project activities;
- Comfortably manage work on multiple, concurrent projects;
- Strong organizational skills and analytical capabilities;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in informal and formal teams with individuals from diverse communities and cultures:
- Possess a spirit of innovation, a flair for creativity and a curious mind;
- Desire to learn new things and apply the latest trends and technologies to your work;
- Confident in working independently and on teams in a virtual work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree in a related field preferred (such as education, public administration, or business administration).
Candidates must be available to travel a moderate amount within the 48 contiguous states.
To Apply: Please visit the following link, http://www.mahernet.com/jobs/senior-analyst-consultant-youth-program-design
Maher & Maher is dedicated to building a diverse staff and is committed to fostering an environment that welcomes and embraces diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, or marital status.