NASWA Calendar Event
Winter Policy ForumTuesday, February 27, 2018 – Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Location: Washington, DC
The 2018 Winter Policy Forum is a gathering of NASWA state workforce members to discuss current and developing trends in the workforce system and how they will be affected by changes occurring in the national landscape. It will be held in Washington, D.C. February 27 - 28, 2018 at the Omni Shoreham.
The meeting will focus on collaboration with representatives from the Administration, Congress, US Department of Labor, Intergovernmental (IGO) partner organizations, WIOA partner groups, and other D.C. policy-making groups. The Policy Forum has historically been attended by over 150 representatives of state workforce agencies.
There will be a pre-conference committee and a Board of Directors meeting, along with post-conference committee meetings taking place during the week of February 26 - March 2, 2018.
Winter Policy Forum - February 27-28, 2018
Pre-conference Committee Meetings:
- Monday, February 26th: E&T Committee and Board of Directors (afternoon)
- Tuesday, February 27th: E&T Committee and Board of Directors (morning)
Winter Policy Forum
- Tuesday, February 27th: starts at 1:00pm
- Wednesday, February 28th: all day
Post-conference Committee Meetings:
- Thursday, March 1st: A & F Committee, LMI Committee, Veterans Committee, Communications Workgroup
- Friday, March 2nd: Veterans Committee (morning), A & F Committee (morning)
Omni Shoreham, Washington, DC
- $500 for NASWA Members (state agency personnel)
- $625 for Non-Members (anyone who is not state agency personnel)