JVA Compliance Report for State Workforce Agencies
- Once you register, a NASWA representative will review your information for approval before you can login and use the system. This process could take up to five business days.
- There are a total of three active users allowed to be registered per state.
- This website will allow you to search for ONLY Direct Employers Association (DEA) member companies.
- You will be able to generate job distribution report, also known as Jobs for Veterans Act (JVA) compliance report, for any of the DEA member companies.
- A state can generate maximum of 150 compliance reports in a day. This includes reports generated by all registered workforce users in that state.
- After six failed login trials, your account will be locked for security reasons. In case your account gets locked please contact email@example.com to unlock your account.
If you wish to receive list of local American Job Centers receiving VetCentral emails, click here.