Integrity Data Hub
A United Front Against UI Fraud
Designed by the Integrity Center’s leading unemployment insurance (UI) experts, the Integrity Data Hub provides critical cross-matching functionality to combat the challenges and urgencies of UI fraud.
The more states actively engaging with the Integrity Data Hub, the greater the results for identifying interstate fraudulent activity.
Collaborative, One-of-a-Kind Integrity Data Hub
The secure, centralized platform brings state workforce agencies together in collective action to compare and analyze UI claims data for enhanced detection and prevention of fraud and improper payments.
The robust capacity of the Integrity Data Hub tools thrives on a collaborative approach, empowering agency staff to utilize the system to support the UI community nationwide while also being able to quickly identify fraud in their state.
In Improper Payments Prevented
reported by states as of February 2021
Data Hub Bi-weekly Calls
The Integrity Data Hub holds bi-weekly calls covering a variety of fraud identification topics. Calls are held every other Friday at 1:00 pm ET. If you are a NASWA Member (State Workforce Agency personnel) and interested in participating, contact IDHTeam@naswa.org.
Highlights from the June 4, 2021 call:
- IDH Webinar – Results Management - Thursday, June 17, 2021 from 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EDT
- Notice and Invites sent 6/3/21
- If you didn’t get an invite contact your Program Analyst or the IDH team and IDHteam@naswa.org
- Results Management is coming this month
- Phase 1 – June 2021
- Prioritization Matrix
- Configurable by state
- States should prepare to receive to additional pieces of data: Priority and Priority Error
- Phase 2 – Summer 2021
- Drill down/Sorting/Filtering
- Phase 3 – TBD – Searches and Queries
- Productionize searches and queries
- Allow states to run independent reports
- Phase 4 – TBD – Link Analysis
- Phase 1 – June 2021
- Canary Email Scam data is stopping fraud for States participating in the IDH
- New tactic being used: “+” or “-“ being used in the email address resulting in same fraudulent activity as the “.
Check out the slide deck from today’s meeting, the most current IDH Guides and tons more information for states:
NASWA Members have access to information and materials through the Data Hub's Sharepoint site.
Can't access the Sharepoint site? Contact IDHTeam@naswa.org
Integrity Data Hub (IDH)
The IDH team now has three IDH program analysts to assist state workforce agencies with the implementation and utilization of the IDH. While all three analysts are available for any state, they have been assigned to regions as a point of contact. The three analysts and their assigned USDOL regions are:
Meet Your IDH Program Analysts
Fight Fraud with the Integrity Data Hub
The Integrity Data Hub is comprised of a unique set of tools that, when actively utilized by all U.S. states and territories, forms a powerful mechanism for detecting and preventing UI fraud in one robust system.
How it Works
The innovative hub supports a greater culture of integrity through a simple four-step process.
Data Hub in Development
The Integrity Center is working to expand the Data Hub. Here's how:
- Claimant bank account verification
- State-specific Fraud Finder dashboards
- Enhanced data analytics